Network Operation Center Technician
CyberTrails April 2016 to Present
- Monitor client’s networks and servers
- Ensure data center operations is functioning
My Computer Works December 2013 to April 2016
- Supported Windows Environments for small businesses and their clients.
- Office 365 and Google Apps.
- Managed Service Queue
- Monitored for Alerts via in house applications.
- Removal of viruses, malware, ransomware, and adware.
- Support for printers and scanners.
- Configured Exchange for iOS and Android devices.
- File restores.
ASAP Staffing November 2009 to December 2013
Adino, Inc February 2008 to November 2009
Adino, Inc is a sub contracting company working with Teleworld Staffing
- Provide technical support for field technicians installing and repairing AT&T U-Verse Internet Protocol Television (IPTV), High Speed Internet, and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
- Highest level of support for assisting customers with U-Verse services.
- Fully trained in Fiber to the Node (FTTN), Fiber to the Premises (FTTP), and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
- Create internal tickets to Network Operations Center (NOC), Alcatel, and Video on Demand teams.
- Correct ordering mistakes.
- Pull current score cards for the team.
- Floor walked for the VoIP Specialty Team.
- Rip/Rebuild and/or correct issues found in Microsoft IPTV SMT
- Floor walked for new hires and provided on-the-spot training along with call monitoring and coaching
- Trained agents to use tools, read test results, use phones, deescalate customers, and what we look for when observing calls
- Acting supervisor and took supervisor escalations
RemX Specialty Staffing October 18th, 2009 to October 23rd, 2009
Arizona State Fairgrounds, Phoenix, AZ & WestGate City Center, Glendale, AZ
- Helped with promoting the grand opening of the first Microsoft Store located in Scottsdale, AZ
Volt at 2Wire February 2007 to November 2007
Volt is a global staffing provider with nearly 60 years in business.
- Provide technical support on 2Wire modems by assisting customers with setting up and configuring the gateway.
- Provided support for AT&T, Qwest, Telus, and Retail customers.
- Assisted customers with setting up and configuring email and wireless connections.
- Created trouble tickets for line issues on AT&T’s network.
- Created RMAs for defective gateways.
Shea Mortgage September 2005 – February 2007
- Logged in loans that came in to be ready for shipping to investors
- Packed and shipped loans to investors.
- Registered and transferred Mortgage Identification Numbers (MIN) using the Mortgage Electronic Registration System (MERS).
- Input and cleared suspense items on loans for purchases of investors.
- Input Deeds of Trust by recorded dates and Titles into DataTrac.
- Coordinated scanning loan files with IT.
- Coordinated with developers to ensure customized software ran smoothly on company computers.
- Wrote instructions for using new software programs.
Safeway Grocery Store May 2003 to July 2005
- Opened and closed the station.
- Assisted customers with the pump.
- Surveyed other stations to compare prices.
- Performed daily audits of the cash drawer.
- Performed small repairs on the pumps.
- Directed traffic when needed.
- Kept pump areas clean.